Saturday, January 31, 2015

Winners–Challenge #20!


Hello Challenge Fans!

Popping in today to announce the winners of the last AEIU Challenge!!  And boy did you all make it tough!!  But the Challenge Team voted, and here are our two winners!!
AEIheartUChallengeWinner


Congratulations, ladies!!  You both have won a $25 Avery Elle Gift Certificate!!  Your projects are darling, and we loved how you incorporated the paper piecing technique!!  Outstanding projects!!  Please watch your email inboxes for information about obtaining your prize!!

We have several shout outs for our Runner Ups!
AEIheartUChallengeRunnerUp

You all did such an incredible job of interpreting our Paper Piecing Challenge.  Seeing your lovely projects in our gallery just makes us soooo happy!!!

Okay, that’s it for today!!  We’ll be back tomorrow with the next AEIU Challenge!!  We hope you’ll play along with us again soon!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS to the Winners!! =) I had FUN creating my two different Shaker Cards and I ENJOYED all of the AMAZING Creations that were shared!! THANKS for the FUN and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for selecting my card, I am super excited!!!! Still I haven't received your email so here's my email id kanan.pandya0815@gmail.com, just to make sure it finds me right, thank you 😊. Huge congrats to all the winners, amazing creations. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat to all ladies. I also haven't received the mail ...my email id : hjtwwang@gmail.com , thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!! I am shocked and thrilled that I was chosen as a runner up! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete